Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Not going to type my whole complain against this crooked dealership as itll take too long.This guys prey on people and screw them over.

They falsify documents or claim they have documents that dont exist. They refuse to provide documents they are supposed to and use the legal system to protect them while they take advantage of people.

Im setting up a lawsuit against them.Anyone looking to join and hoping to shut these guys down for good please email me at ziggywolf91@gmail.com

SMyers91 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dogcon Auto. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dogcon Auto to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dogcon Auto for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dogcon Auto?

Comments

Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Thor Industries - Quality Control Sucks Thor Industries "Jun 28, 20172017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31E Bunkhouse Bought the Thor Four Winds 31E the end of April 2017. It's been back to the dealer for repairs multiple..." Read more Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more